RapidLash Eyelash & Eybrow Enhancing Serum reviews

I loved RapidLash but it stopped working after a couple years of use so I switched to Careprost (generic Latisse) which is sold at "Get24bima" ❤️ (if you're curious just search on Google). I think the Careprost definitely produced the longer lashes 😍. Anyway I noticed an improvement in my lashes within the FIRST month of using RapidLash. I used to have very sparse short asian lashes that are so stubborn, but after using this product, it actually makes them grow and noticeable. Should be noted though, that when you stop using this product, the length and thickness that you got will start to diminish until it goes back to the state that it was in, but when using the product, it does work to grow your eyelashes and eyebrows

I have never had good eyelashes or thick eyebrows, but I just used mascara and let it go. Then I had a medical condition that made the ends of my eyebrows even thinner. It looked like I was missing 1/3 of my eyebrow. I found Rapidlash on the Costco website and thought it would be worth a try.

Success! After 3 weeks I could see a difference in my eyebrows. After a month, I had longer, darker eyelashes. My lashes are now noticeable without mascara, and look so much better with it (Urban Decay Perversion). I am now in month 4 of using Rapidlash and apply it every other night. I have not felt irritation, but the skin at my lashline has darkened. This doesn't bother me. Rapidlash also darkened my brows before I saw new growth, which is fine with me, but it's something you should be aware of


This stuff actually works! I've never used an eyelash serum before and didn't quite know what to expect. I decided to give it a go after my lashes were becoming weak when noticing individual lashes falling out when taking off eye makeup. I have been using religiously every night for about 2 months now and my lashes are definitely so much longer and stronger! They also appear more voluminous due to the growth. I definitely notice a difference and although it's pricey I think it's worth it as you don't use as much mascara and eye makeup becomes quicker in the morning
Kết quả hình ảnh cho top RapidLash Eyelash reviews

BEFORE: My lashes were dark at the roots, but really stubby and short, basically not visible because they were so short.
BOTTOM LINE: gave me a triple row (before I had a double row) of dark, longer lashes. Makes it look like I have eyeliner on (which I don't wear)

Read on for more details...
AFTER 6 weeks of use, they have become something closer to average length. I tried Rapidlash on one side only to avoid being tricked into believing something that wasn't really true, but I can see a difference on the treated side. There is a thicker row of lashes, and they are somewhat longer, so it shows up especially if I use mascara. So far no negative side effects, no irritation, redness etc
Will continue to use to see if they can transform into Elizabeth Taylor-like lashes, but don't hold your breath - I started out with very short lashes.
So far, solid good progress, but nothing dramatic.
AFTER 10 WEEKS: definitely longer, just a little longer than average now (remember I started out with stumpy short lashes, so there was a long way to catch up)
Gonna keep going to see how long they will get....so far, so good!

AFTER 14 WEEKS; There's for sure a change...Longer lashes now with a triple row of lashes, but individual lashes are not much thicker (sigh..can't have everything, probably the diameter of individual lashes is genetically determined)
AFTER 5 MONTHS: Nice and long, quite a difference between the 2 sides, but since the individual lashes (although I have a lots more of them!) are individually thin and have pale tips I have to use mascara for evenings - I use CoverGirl Professional waterproof and it is the bomb. Never smudges, once I fell asleep overnight after a great party without taking off my mascara (rarely happens, but still, my bad) and it still did not smudge.

The ingredients list includes vitamins B7 (biotin, known to be helpful for hair growth) and B5 (panthenol), as well as mild vegetable oils eg soybean and pumpkin seed, which have never caused me any irritation, and I've been using it for close to a year now. Does not cause acne or styes for me.
 
 

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum 0.1floz

Rapidlash RapidLash Eyelash Enhancing Serum

RapidLash Eyelash & Eyebrow Enhancing